Collaborations & Partnerships
We are seeking for productive partnerships with pharmaceutical companies and academia that will advance the clinical development and commercialization of novel RNAi therapeutics using our proprietary SAMiRNA™ technology and/or programs.
Features of Partnership with siRNAgen Therapeutics Corporation RNAi therapeutics development:
- Licensing of Amphisiran™ for the clinical development and commercialization against various fibrotic diseases such as IPF (Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis), CKD, NASH, keloid, RIF (Radiation-Induced Fibrosis) and etc.
- Licensing of SAMiRNA™ platform for the therapeutic development of specific genes: provide us with your target genes, and we will provide the SAMiRNA™ drug candidates, using our high-throughput screening system and validation to non-human primate testing and IND filing. Partnering with us grants you an exclusive license on the best-in-class RNAi drug of your target gene.
- Strategic alliances(investment & licensing) with pharmaceutical companies to develop RNAi therapeutics of selected targets or indications
Fully-integrated RNAi drug development processes to IND filing:
- siRNAgen Therapeutics Corporation is an ideal partner for pharmaceutical/biotech companies and academia currently working on the development of RNAi therapeutics, or seeking to enter the RNAi therapeutics field.
- With the next generation RNAi platform technologies, siRNAgen Therapeutics Corporation can take you from target to IND filing through our high-throughput SAMiRNA™ screening system, large-scale synthesis and established CMC.
Benefits of Partnership with siRNAgen Therapeutics Corporation's SAMiRNA™ technology
- SAMiRNA™ overcomes the unmet needs in RNAi therapeutics
No innate immune stimulation and extremely lower toxicity.
Delivery to various tissues of inflammation and/or neoplasia
One step solid-phase synthesis greatly reduces the cost of production/QC.
- Faster track from discovery to IND
Proprietary drug candidate design to discover the best drug among every candidates of target gene.
High throughput candidate synthesis by proprietary mass oligo synthesis system.
High throughput screening by our automated system from RNA prep to quantitative RT-qPCR
Established Large scale synthesis
Established CMC can minimize the delivery time to IND filing
- siRNAgen Therapeutics Corporation has strong patents portfolio of SAMiRNA™ without infringement
Up to now, 90 patents of SAMiRNA™ has been registered or applied. Any SAMiRNA™ is protected by a portfolio of patents and patent applications
The newly generated drug candidate will be protected not only by new patent but also SAMiRNA™ patents portfolio.
SAMiRNA™ has no infringement with other siRNA patents
Alliances & Collaborations:
We have two local CROs, which will conduct phase I study in Korea, and 2 global CROs, which will facilitate our IND submission especially in USA, apart from one global consulting firm in regard of RA strategies.
- Phase I clinical study will begin in Oct 2020 on IPF with Seoul National Uni Medical center.
- Global Phase II clinical trial will be commencing Sep 2021 on RIPF (Radio Induced Pul Fibrosis)
- Starting from Yeonsei Uni Severance Medical Center, Korea.
Upon completion of phase I study, we’ll engage in business alliance with one of top global pharms in order to develop further, which will decide the time schedules and scales of our clinical researches including orphan(IPF, RIPF) and breakthrough(ARDS, Systemic sclerosis) designations prioritization.
Since last year 2019, we have been engaged in BD talks with Merk, Lilly, J&J, and Pfizer and the responses have been very positive, commenting “we’ll be very interested if your further studies’d be meaningful” so far. The data we’d presented include confidential pre-clinical mice/monkey/human cell study on toxicology, stability, tissue-specific delivery, IPF, CKD and NASH.
lists of valued 3rd party relationships.
- KIT(Korea Institute of Toxicology)
- LSK (CRO): Regional (Korea) CRO
- DT&Sino (CRO): Regional (Korea) CRO
- Biopharmaglobal (CRO): Global CRO
- Covance (CRO): Global CRO
- Certara (Strategic Consulting): Global RA consulting
- Seoul National University Medical Center (Clinical Study Partner): Global Study
- Asan Medical Center (Clinical Study Partner): Global Study
- Korea Uni Guro/Anam/Ansan Medical Center (Clinical Study Partners): Regional Study
- SCH Uni Buchun/Chunan Medical Centers (Clinical Study Partners): Regional Study
- Yonsei Uni Severance Medical Center (Clinical Study Partner): Global Study
Non confidential data is available upon request.
We welcome all inquiries regarding partnership opportunities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.